Titan Athletics Home Page
Use InTouch registrations to:
- Register students for athletics and activities
- Pay fees online
- Upload and complete required forms online
Benefits of using online registrations:
- Monitor registration process in real-time
- Easily view all requirements
- Complete all necessary requirements in one centralized location
University High participation in extra-curriculum activities is an integral part of a comprehensive education. Participation in activities teaches life-long skills, such as team building, striving for a common goal, hard work, and personal sacrifice to achieve success. University High School strives to provide competitive programs that are clean (follow all CVSD, GSL, WIAA, and NFHS regulations), and win and lose with class. Sportsmanship is highly valued, modeled, and expected.
University High School is a member of the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) and our interscholastic athletic teams compete in the Greater Spokane League (GSL).
Participation in all UHS athletics requires:
- ASB Card - ($35)
- Participation/Sport Fee - $70, each season for 1st & 2nd sport in a school year. This fee is reduced to $10 each season for students who qualify for Free Lunch, or $40 for students who qualify for the Reduced Lunch rate. Fee reduced to $10 for all athlete's 3rd sport in a school year. Athletes are expected to pay any fines from prior seasons before starting a new sport.
- A current physical (less than 2 years old) must be on file. This form is available at www.cvsd.org - student/parent resources/forms & documents, or at the high school.
- Insurance: All students participating in athletics must be covered by medical insurance