Titan Athletics Home Page
Due to COVID-19, WIAA has postponed all fall sports for the 2020 season. Below is a tentative overview of the modified sports season for the year. This is subject to change.
Winter Sports: December 28th thru February 28th (Boys and Girls Basketball, Gymnastics and Wrestling)
Fall Sports: March 1st thru May 2nd * Football will start February 17th (Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Football, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Slowpitch and Cheerleading)
Spring Sports: May 2nd thru June 27th (Boys and Girls Tennis, Fast Pitch Softball, Boys and Girls Track, Baseball, Boys and Girls Golf and Boys Soccer)
University High participation in extra-curriculum activities is an integral part of a comprehensive education. Participation in activities teaches life-long skills, such as team building, striving for a common goal, hard work, and personal sacrifice to achieve success. University High School strives to provide competitive programs that are clean (follow all CVSD, GSL, WIAA, and NFHS regulations), and win and lose with class. Sportsmanship is highly valued, modeled, and expected.
University High School is a member of the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) and our interscholastic athletic teams compete in the Greater Spokane League (GSL).
Participation in all UHS athletics requires:
- ASB Card - ($35)
- Participation/Sport Fee - $70, each season for 1st & 2nd sport in a school year. This fee is reduced to $10 each season for students who qualify for Free Lunch, or $40 for students who qualify for the Reduced Lunch rate. Fee reduced to $10 for all athlete's 3rd sport in a school year. Athletes are expected to pay any fines from prior seasons before starting a new sport.
- A current physical (less than 2 years old) must be on file. This form is available at www.cvsd.org - student/parent resources/forms & documents, or at the high school.
- Insurance: All students participating in athletics must be covered by medical insurance
- Athletic/Activity Eligibility & Proof of Insurance
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Pride & Honor Activities Code
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Sheet
- Safety Guidelines - for the appropriate sport
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation