Titan Athletics Home Page
University High participation in extra-curriculum activities in an integral part of a comprehensive education. Participation in activities teaches life-long skills such as team building, striving for a common goal, hard work, and personal sacrifice to achieve success. Central Valley High School strives to provide competitive programs that are clean (follow all CVSD, GSL, WIAA, and NFHS regulations), and win and lose with class. Sportsmanship is highly valued, modeled, and expected.
University High School is a member of the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) and our interscholastic athletic teams compete in the Greater Spokane League (GSL).
Participation in all UHS athletics requires:
- ASB Card - ($35)
- Participation/Sport Fee - $70, each season for 1st & 2nd sport in a school year. This fee is reduced to $10 each season for students who qualify for Free Lunch, or $40 for students who qualify for the Reduced Lunch rate. Fee reduced to $10 for all athlete's 3rd sport in a school year. Athletes are expected to pay any fines from prior seasons before starting a new sport.
- A current physical (less than 2 years old) must be on file. This form is available at www.cvsd.org - student/parent resources/forms & documents, or at the high school.
- Insurance: All students participating in athletics must be covered by medical insurance
- Athletic/Activity Eligibility & Proof of Insurance
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Pride & Honor Activities Code
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Sheet
- Safety Guidelines - for the appropriate sport
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation