Interested in Running Start?
Click on this link to see the PowerPoint from our Running Start Information Night in 2020: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/13gNEyYhOM_gu9H3GB0eLGQ5fNj20_m4tUowxNq7R8Ec/edit?usp=sharing
Prospective Running Start Students:
- Mark your calendars to attend our Running Start Information Night on Thursday, February 4, 2021 from 6-7:30pm. Location TBA.
- Review the presentation from last year to get a feel for what Running Start looks like
- All high school graduation requirements can be completed at the college except Algebra 2 and lower math classes
- If you have questions please contact Mrs. Rippee (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Bryant (email@example.com)
- Please do not join the Google Classroom and complete the agreement form until after the informational meeting in February 2021 (unless you are a current junior or senior planning to start Running Start in the Winter or Spring 2021 quarters).
Current Running Start students:
Schedule an advising appointment here: https://jennybryantappointment.setmore.com/resourcebookingpage/r090f1497634435900
Jenny Bryant- Running Start Counselor for EWU and SCC/SFCC
Nicole Rippee- Running Start Coordinator