Counseling & Careers » Transcript Request

Transcript Request

Current seniors: Transcript requests for college applications are done through Xello. For information about how to do this see the instruction video in the Class of 2021 Google Classroom. For all other transcript requests please contact your grade level counselor

Grades 9-11 Transcript Requests: Please contact your grade level counselor.

Past Graduates and former students may request a transcript (if all fines have been paid) by one of the following methods:

  1. By Mail: Download and complete the Transcript Request Form (below) and mail to: 
    University High School
    Attention: Barb Berkseth
    12420 East 32nd Avenue
    Spokane Valley, WA 99216
  2. By Fax: Download and complete the Transcript Request Form and fax to 509-558-6049
  3. By Phone: Call the office at 509-558-6040
  4. Online: Complete this form