Cap, Gowns, & Annoucements
Here is all the information regarding ordering Cap & Gowns and formal announcements.
In the file below is the information they'll receive, along with the senior class advisor's video explanation.
Students who do not have class in the building are welcome to pick up a physical ordering packet from the counseling office. However, they do not NEED the physical packet; all orders can be completed on thegradoutlet.com
All seniors are encouraged to:
- Text titans22 to 509-238-4310 to receive order day and delivery reminders. This is our local number- no spamming of other texts.
- Follow @thegradoutlet on IG for reminders as well
- Again, all orders can be completed at thegradoutlet.com
- In person order form ordering is Oct. 28th and 29th outside the counseling office from 10:30am - 2:30pm
- IF you order in person, your apparel orders and tassel can be picked up that day
- If you order ONLINE 24 hours in advance (of Oct 28/29), your apparel and tassel order will also be ready for pick up
- If you order a class ring, your cap and gown are free
- You do not NEED to order apparel or announcements (these are optional). You do NEED a cap and gown.